Please Click on my Advertisments

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is The Rock Going For The WWE Championship?, Health Update On Roddy Piper,Updated: WWE Divas Trade Insults On Twitter



-- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, who underwent surgery on his neck last month, thinks he may be attempting his recovery too soon by attending today's Legends of Wrestling taping at WWE's television studios in Stamford, Connecticut.

The WWE Hall of Famer wrote on Twitter, "In Stamford. Pushing things a little to hard. What's new. Doing round table tonight. I will have respect for everybody, but tell the truth!"

-- The Rock is featured on the cover of the December 2011 of WWE Magazine and is depicted angry and ready to fight. The magazines teases the mega-superstar possibly having his sights set on championship gold. The headline reads: "THE ROCK! IS THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP GUNNIN' FOR THE GOLD?"

This Sunday at WWE Vengeance, Eve Torres will challenge Beth Phoenix for the Divas championship.

-- Beth Phoenix ranted about Eve Torres on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon:

"@EveMarieTorres the message you sent on Monday was as muddled as your makeup. But I understand. U have a hard time fitting in...you tried so hard to be Kelly's BFF but was she offering her spot in the Maxim 100 to you? Some friend."

"So now you are trying to fit in with @NatbyNature and I, the "wrestlers" by thinking u are in our league?? Sorry @EveMarieTorres. You cant lace our boots.. at #vengeance I'm show the world why YOU are the outcast. You don't fit in. And let you cry about it. #crybabycry"

"The other Divas respect @NatbyNature and I. The Rookies worship the ground we walk on and @thebellatwins are always admiring our power and style. Its hard to be humble when everyone around you places you on a pedestal. Its okay to admire. We lead by example. #pinupstrong"

-- Eve Torres defended herself against Phoenix' verbal attack, explaining that she might not have trained in the Hart family "dungeon," but she's a fighter and deserves to be respected:

"Dear "wrestlers". (@NatbyNature & @theBethPhoenix) I may not have come from the Dungeon or experienced the independents, but I did make the decision 4 years ago when I won the DS that I was going 2 do whatever it took 2 b a champion - be it gym, training, matches, jiu-jitsu. We all start somewhere. The question is where do we end up?"

"Look where u ended up @TheBethPhoenix @NatbyNature? Bitter, negative... blaming others 4 ur disappointments & with a false sense of arrogance. I may not be a great "wrestler" But I am a fighter. On the mat & off."

-- Beth Phoenix responded:

"@EveMarieTorres seems to be a little sensitive today...did I strike a nerve? See the thing is I rarely speak out on people that I don't like in our lockerroom cuz I dont think its a classy move. But in this case, Ive been around long enough to speak my mind..."

"@EveMarieTorres u dont have that fire. I dont respect u because u r content to sit back and ride the wave. I dont care how hard u train today because u are still just another wannabe Diva Search Barbie. Im not bitter. Im honest. And u will break. Cuz I will make you."

"Now arent u late for a pedicure with @RealKellyKelly ?? Stop wasting my time baby girl. U dont wanna chip a nail with all these tweets."

-- The Bella Twins then chimed in, putting Beth Phoenix in her place and saying the Divas of Doom are trying to be like the Bella Twins:

"Ummm we don't admire anything about you @TheBethPhoenix or your wanna be twin @NatbyNature actually we laugh every time we see you both...."

"Everyone has notice that ever since we chased @Kharma out of here you 2 have tried to be us GOODLUCK! We were born this way Amazing&Athletic"

-- Kelly Kelly also responded to the rant, calling it annoying and pathetic:

"@TheBethPhoenix wow that was the most annoying and pathetic rant i have ever read...everyone can talk on twitter...grow some boo boo!"

-- Eve responded:

"It's funny you talk about fitting in @TheBethPhoenix . Everyday I think what can I do to NOT fit in. To be different. I'm not Maxim's top 100 & I'm not a 3rd generation Diva. I'm just me. You can try to play with my emotions all day long, but I won't break. "

"@TheBethPhoenix Although I love nothing more than proving people wrong, I will not sit here & justify my hard work 2 u. I'd rather prove self-rightousness, & pretentiousness, & it will sting all that much more when I beat u at #Vengeance. @thebethphoenix"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the gym to "chip a nail". #Vengeance"

No comments:

Post a Comment