Please Click on my Advertisments

Monday, December 26, 2011

Bobby Roode Talks Being TNA Champion, Genesis Before The Bell Video


- TNA has released the latest "Before The Bell" video preview for the upcoming Genesis pay-per-view o January 8th. The show features a double main event of Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle vs. James Storm.



- TNA Champion Bobby Roode spoke with Phil Strum of the Poughkeepsie Journal this week about his role as the new TNA World Champion. Roode said he thrives on pressure and plans to be a long-term champion:

"It's just an opportunity to prove to everybody that I'm worthy of being the world champion. Getting into this business, everybody dreams about being a world champion. There's a lot of pressure that comes along with it, but I thrive under pressure. I'm good at pressure. I've had the belt for a couple of months and I plan on keeping it."

Roode also commented on his long path to the TNA Title and the the culmination of years of hard work:
"I think, obviously, you learn along the way. I’ve learned a lot. I came from humble beginnings in Canada getting my feet wet in the business. It’s been a long transition. I’m a real student of the game and being in this spot right now allows me to perform in main events and travel around the world representing the company."

No comments:

Post a Comment