Please Click on my Advertisments

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

William Regal Comments on His WWE Status, Rumor Killer on Hardy-WWE



- William Regal wrote the following on Twitter today regarding reports of his retirement:

"Can I please make this clear.I have never said I'm retiring.Not at the O2 last year nor this week.Not wrestle as much,yes,but not retire."

"Nor have I been removed from NXT or the WWE.Not been in trouble either(shock I know)."

- Super Luchas Magazine out of Mexico, which has been a credible source in the past, has started the rumor online that current TNA star and #1 contender to their World Heavyweight Title Jeff Hardy is the man behind WWE's cryptic January 2nd, 2012 videos and that Hardy will make his return to WWE soon.

A source close to Hardy and TNA reports that the rumor is just as it sounds - completely false.

No comments:

Post a Comment