Please Click on my Advertisments

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Randy Orton Talks Retirement, His Favorite Feud, Dream Match


Randy Orton was recently interviewed by To read the full interview, head over to THQ.com to promote the new WWE '12 video game. Here are some highlights of what Orton said about:

His Favorite Rivalry In WWE: "John Cena in '09. I had a four month storyline where we exchanged titles. We had a memorable "Iron Man" match, and we traded wins and losses. I'm the anti-John Cena. If he's kissing babies, wearing necklaces, then I'm doing the opposite. He's a beast in the gym, and beast on the mic. He's also in movies and everything, but I don't see myself doing much more of that. I'm a WWE Superstar to the bone."

His Health & When He'll Retire: "I'd like to make it into my 40's and compete and retire, but not because my neck is bad or anything like that, but so I'm able to go out on top on my own terms, like HBK. So many in the business can't say that, but I want to finish on top and stay healthy. I've been using a lot of the advancements in preventative medicine more recently. I took a page out of John Cena's book to do things for my muscular/neuro connection. I'm training specifically for what I do in the ring. Explosive movement or plyometrics. I just want all of my limbs stay in their sockets, so at the final bell, I can say that I did it all."

His Dream Opponent From Any Generation: "My dad ("Cowboy" Bob Orton) got to wrestle his old man, but it'd be cool to do that as well. He was one of the best ring technicians, and everyone always had good things to say about my father. He was the innovator of a lot of moves, and he helped bring the business to where it is. I'd want to wrestle him in a straight up, babyface hour broadway."

No comments:

Post a Comment